Garlic Pepper Shrimp
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined
- bamboo skewers or metal
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except shrimp; blend well.
- Add shrimp and turn them to coat evenly then thread them onto the skewers. Grill shrimp for 2 to 4 minutes per side or until pink and opaque (do not overcook!).
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Grilled eggplant and Cucumber-Feta Salad (drizzle sliced English cucumber with lemon juice then top with plain Greek yogurt, crumbled Feta cheese and chopped fresh mint leaves). SERVING SUGGESTION: Add garlic bread sticks. KOSHER: Use chicken breast tenders instead of shrimp and adjust cooking time as necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 277 Calories; 13g Fat; 35g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 259mg Cholesterol; 723mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 2 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!