Garlic Lemon Lamb
- 8 lamb chops
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe). Place lamb chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour mixture over lamb chops then seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. At time of cooking, preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUMHIGH. Remove lamb chops from marinade (discarding marinade and bag).
- Grill chops for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked to desired level of doneness. Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and “baked” sweet potatoes (“bake” in a slow cooker to keep your kitchen cool). NUTRITION: per serving: 660 Calories; 57g Fat; 31g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 141mg Cholesterol; 578mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 9 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 18
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!