Dijon Rubbed Steaks
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 New York strip steaks 6-oz.
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except steaks; blend thoroughly then rub mixture over both sides of each steak.
- Grill steaks for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked to the desired level of doneness.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with a little ghee or coconut oil and salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). NUTRITION: per serving: 392 Calories; 28g Fat; 30g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 104mg Cholesterol; 694mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 3 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 10
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!