Cranberry Lime Grilled Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- 1/4 cup frozen cranberries thawed
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Thaw cranberries. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes (see recipe).
- Place chicken in a shallow bowl. In a food processor or blender, combine remaining ingredients (garlic through black pepper).
- Process until almost smooth then rub mixture into chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Preheat grill to MEDIUM and lightly oil grill grate.
- Grill chicken over indirect heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side or until juices run clear. Watch carefully to prevent burning! Enjoy!!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed or grilled asparagus and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 225 Calories; 6g Fat; 39g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 346mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!