Chive Infused Turkey
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless turkey breast
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate turkey overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe). Place turkey in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (chives through black pepper). Pour mixture over turkey.
- Seal bag, turn to coat and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. At time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove turkey from marinade (discarding marinade and bag). Grill for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Grilled eggplant and steamed asparagus. NUTRITION: per serving: 256 Calories; 8g Fat; 42g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 106mg Cholesterol; 554mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!