Chicken Chow Mein
- 2 medium stalks celery sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1/2 head cabbage thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs sliced
- Place all ingredients in a large slow cooker and stir to combine well. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours. Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over chopped baby bok choy. Add stir-fried zucchini, yellow squash and snow peas on the side. NUTRITION: per serving: 205 Calories; 11g Fat; 20g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 81mg Cholesterol; 631mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!