California Grilled Chicken Salad
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 3 plum tomatoes chopped, Roma
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless chicken breast grilled and chopped
- 6 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 avocado pitted, peeled and diced
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Grill and chop chicken.
- Simply place all ingredients in a large serving bowl, toss together, and serve. Enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Toss with Leanne's Basic Vinaigrette and serve sliced English cucumber and plum (Roma) tomatoes on the side. NUTRITION: per serving: 350 Calories; 15g Fat; 45g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 107mg Cholesterol; 286mg Sodium. Exchanges: 6 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat. Points: 9
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!