Balsamic Lamb Chops
- 8 lamb chops
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate lamb chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place lamb chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour mixture over lamb chops.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. At the time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove lamb chops from marinade (discarding marinade and bag); grill lamb chops for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked to the desired level of doneness.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 629 Calories; 54g Fat; 31g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 141mg Cholesterol; 577mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 8 1/2 Fat. Points: 17
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!