Avocado Fish Wraps
- 1 pound firm fleshed white fish cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 small onion cut into wedges
- 4 large leaves Romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small avocado peeled and sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Heat grill to high heat. In a large bowl, toss the first 5 ingredients (fish through lime juice). On large skewers, thread fish and onion.
- Place skewers on grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side, until fish is cooked through. In the lettuce leaves, layer the fish, onion, and avocado. Drizzle coconut aminos over the lettuce wraps and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus. NUTRITION: 217 Calories; 12g Fat (48.7% calories from fat); 22g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 49mg Cholesterol; 74mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!