Avocado, Chicken, Peach and Cucumber Salad
- 4 cups cooked and chopped chicken breast
- 1 large avocado very ripe, sliced
- 2 large peaches ripe, pitted and sliced
- 2 small cucumbers sliced
- 1 large shallot sliced
- 8 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, top Romaine lettuce with chopped chicken, sliced avocado, sliced peaches, sliced cucumbers, and sliced shallot. Dress with Leanne’s vinaigrette.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Add a side of steamed broccoli. NUTRITION: per serving: 399 Calories; 11g Fat; 59g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 137mg Cholesterol; 171mg Sodium. Exchanges: 7 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 10
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!