Asian Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Aluminum foil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place pork tenderloin in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over tenderloin, seal bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. At the time of cooking, preheat an outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove pork from marinade and wrap in foil. Place on grill, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Uncover, remove foil and grill for 5 to 10 minutes per side or until cooked through.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve brown rice instead of Cauli-Rice. KOSHER: Use a boneless skinless turkey breast instead of pork tenderloin. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure vinegar is gluten-free. NUTRITION: per serving: 287 Calories; 13g Fat; 36g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 111mg Cholesterol; 558mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!