Asian Barbecue Pork
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ghee melted, or use coconut oil
- Place pork tenderloin in a large slow cooker. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients until smooth; pour mixture over tenderloin.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours. Transfer tenderloin to a cutting board and allow it to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve sliced pork and sauce over Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). Add stir-fried sliced white button mushrooms and chopped baby bok choy on the side. NUTRITION: per serving: 368 Calories; 11g Fat; 48g Protein; 17g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 156mg Cholesterol; 756mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 7 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 9
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!