Artichoke Greek Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- 1 14.5-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 14-oz. can artichokes quartered
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/3 cup sliced green olives
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ghee melted, or use coconut oil
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Blend well then pour mixture over chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours. Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux-Tay-Toes (see Day 4 directions) and a salad of mixed baby greens, sliced red onion, English cucumber and avocado, tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 288 Calories; 7g Fat; 42g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 107mg Cholesterol; 728mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 2 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!