Vegetable Cauliflower Rice
- 1 large head cauliflower pulsed in a food processor until consistency resembles rice
- 3 medium tomato diced
- 3 large carrot peeled and chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large crock cooker, on HIGH heat setting, combine all ingredients together.
- Cover with lid and cook for 4 hours until vegetables are tender.
- Stir and serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Tossed green salad (with salad veggies and low carb dressing). GLUTEN FREE: N/A NUTRITION: 104 Calories; 3g Fat (18.6% calories from fat); 14g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 77mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 3 Vegetable; 0 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!