- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 14-oz. can crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper de-seeded, de-ribbed and sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place tenderloin in a large slow cooker; top with remaining ingredients; stir to blend well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, occasionally basting tenderloin with slow cooker juices.
- Transfer tenderloin to a cutting board and slice.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve sliced pork and slow cooker juices over Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). Add steamed broccoli spears on the side. NUTRITION: per serving: 289 Calories; 6g Fat; 37g Protein; 22g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 111mg Cholesterol; 132mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!