- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 6 4-oz. boneless pork chops
- olive oil
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Prepare brown rice according to package directions
- In a medium bowl, whisk together first 6 ingredients (mustard through
- thyme) until well blended. Spread mixture on both sides of pork chops.
- Coat a large skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat. Add pork chops and sear for 5 to 7 minutes
- per side or until cooked through. Serve over hot rice and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve steamed broccoli spears on the side. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties. KOSHER: Use boneless skinless chicken thighs. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mustard and vinegar are gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 253 Calories; 6g Fat; 23g Protein; 25g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 51mg Cholesterol; 451mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!