Tex Mex Beef Broccoli
- 1 medium head broccoli chopped
- 1 pound sirloin beef sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 10-oz. can diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a 9x13 inch baking pan, add broccoli to the bottom.
- Spread beef pieces on top and sprinkle next 4 ingredients (garlic through salt and pepper) over the beef.
- Pour tomatoes over the top.
- Bake for 1 hour until the meat is fork tender and cooked through. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed veggies: Broccoli, green beans, asparagus GLUTEN FREE: N/A NUTRITION: 301 Calories; 17g Fat (50.0% calories from fat); 26g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 72mg Cholesterol; 125mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 2 1/2 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!