Sun-dried Tomato Lamb Chops
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ghee melted, or use coconut oil
- 8 lamb chops
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. In a blender or food processor, place all ingredients EXCEPT lamb; blend until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over all surfaces of lamb chops; grill for 4 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked to desired level of doneness.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Add some sliced eggplant to the grill. On the side, serve a big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 632 Calories; 54g Fat; 32g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 149mg Cholesterol; 631mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 8 1/2 Fat. Points: 17
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!