Sticky Pork Chops
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Place pork chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; blend well then pour mixture over the pork chops. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. At time of cooking, preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove pork from marinade (reserving marinade) and grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing occasionally with marinade.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Using a grill tray or basket, grill a mixture of sliced zucchini, yellow squash, red onion and green bell peppers. NUTRITION: per serving: 280 Calories; 11g Fat; 31g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 77mg Cholesterol; 873mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!