Spinach Mushroom Chicken
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs medium
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 cup chopped button mushrooms
- 1 10-oz. bag baby spinach
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the first 4 ingredients (salt and pepper through garlic). Coat chicken thighs in olive oil and roll them in the spice mixture until they are covered.
- In a 9x13 inch baking pan, arrange chicken and sprinkle with coconut aminos. Top with mushrooms and spinach. Cover with foil.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken is 165 degrees and holds for 4 seconds.
- Serve chicken warm with spinach and mushrooms on top.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux Tay-Toes. Steam cauliflower until tender; drain; mash with butter, cream cheese and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste, until desired texture. GLUTEN FREE: N/A NUTRITION: 80 Calories; 7g Fat (66.2% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 2mg Cholesterol; 28mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!