Spinach and Fish Fillets
- Olive oil for coating pan
- 4 medium pieces firm white fish fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon ghee melted
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In an oil-coated 9x13 inch baking pan, place fish fillets. Sprinkle lemon juice over fish.
- Spread onion, garlic, and spinach across the top of fillets. Sprinkle on dill, nutmeg and salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle ghee over top and cover with tin foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes until fillets easily flake with a fork. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Braised veggies: Swiss char, kale or spinach. NUTRITION: 236 Calories; 5g Fat (20.3% calories from fat); 42g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 108mg Cholesterol; 133mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!