Soy Glazed Pepper Lime Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic pressed Olive oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate chicken for 30 minutes (see recipe). Preheat grill to MEDIUM. Place chicken in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- Prepare marinade: In a small bowl, whisk together next 6 ingredients (soy sauce through black pepper); pour mixture over chicken then seal the bag and gently shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken over indirect heat for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until juices run clear. Watch carefully to prevent burning! Enjoy!!!
- LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Grilled eggplant and Zucchini Carpaccio (toss thinly sliced zucchini and avocado tossed with a mixture of lemon juice, lemon zest, extra virgin olive and salt and pepper to taste and topped with toasted slivered almonds).
SERVING SUGGESTION: Add sliced cantaloupe. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure soy sauce is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 204 Calories; 2g Fat; 40g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 882mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!