Sautéed Garlic Pork and Veggies
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork cutlets
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- 1/2 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 4 large carrots chopped
- On a large cutting board, dry pork with paper towel then season pork with salt and pepper, and garlic. Set aside.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil, add pork and cook on each side for 5 minutes, or until browned and cooked to desired crispiness. Remove pork from skillet, chop into small pieces, set aside and keep warm.
- In the same heated skillet with remaining juices, add remaining oil, veggies and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until cooked throughout. Add the pork pieces back to the skillet, stir to combine and serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Shredded Brussels Sprouts. Cut large Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise then place on a clean surface, cut sides down, and thinly slice; stir-fry in olive oil and ghee over medium heat until almost tender. Add a little chicken broth, cover and simmer for 3 minutes or until tender; toss with salt and pepper to taste. NUTRITION: 497 Calories; 36g Fat (64.2% calories from fat); 33g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 67mg Cholesterol; 570mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1 1/2 Vegetable; 4 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!