Salmon with Roasted Kale and Brussels Sprouts
- 5 cups chopped kale
- 4 cups chopped Brussels sprouts
- 6 tablespoons olive oil divided
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 salmon fillets 6-ounce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, place kale, Brussels sprouts, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, and pepper; toss well then transfer mixture to a large baking dish.
- Bake vegetables for 6 minutes then remove from oven and arrange salmon fillets on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (lemon juice through mustard) along with remaining 4 tablespoons of olive oil; pour mixture over fish and vegetables then serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve steamed asparagus on the side. NUTRITION: per serving: Calories: 180, Total Fat 39g, Cholesterol 150mg, Sodium 124mg, Total Carbohydrates 0g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein 46g Points: 14
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!