Rosemary Balsamic Flounder
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 4 flounder fillets or use another firmfleshed white fish, 6-oz.
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate fish for 30 minutes (see recipe).
- Prepare marinade: In a small bowl, place all ingredients except fish; blend well.
- Place fish in a large zipper-topped plastic bag and pour marinade over the top. Seal bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- At time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH; remove fillets from bag (discarding marinade and bag); grill for 5 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Grill some eggplant along with the fish. Add steamed green beans. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure vinegar is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 223 Calories; 9g Fat; 32g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 82mg Cholesterol; 609mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!