Raspberry Red Wine Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs 4-oz.
- 1 cup red wine or use red grape juice with a splash of cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Place chicken in a large slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine wine, raspberries, vinegar, and honey; pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby red potatoes and steamed asparagus. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties and reduce cook time as necessary. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure wine (or juice) and vinegar are gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 283 Calories; 8g Fat; 33g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 101mg Cholesterol; 123mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!