Provencal Pork Loin
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large re-sealable bag
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a blender or food processor, add first 7 ingredients (honey through salt and pepper). Blend 1 minute.
- In a large re-sealable bag, Add to pork and the sauce from the food processor.
- Seal bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place pork in a roasting pan and bake for, 50 to 55 minutes until the pork is cooked through, and reaches a temperature of 145 degrees and holds that temperature for 4 seconds.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash. VEGETARIAN: Replace pork with 1 (16 ounce) can white beans. NUTRITION: 430 Calories; 21g Fat (45.2% calories from fat); 48g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 148mg Cholesterol; 115mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 7 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!