Pork Tenderloin Balsamico
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork tenderloin for 15 minutes (see recipe).
- Place tenderloin in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a small bowl, whisk together next 5 ingredients (garlic through black pepper); pour mixture over the tenderloin.
- Seal the bag and turn to coat pork completely; marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes. At the time of cooking, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove tenderloin from marinade; pat dry to remove excess marinade. In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil until hot. Add tenderloin and sear on all sides until golden-crusted.
- Transfer to a baking pan; roast for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Place tenderloin on a cutting board and allow it to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure vinegar is gluten-free. NUTRITION: per serving: Calories: 180, Total Fat 7g, Cholesterol 73mg, Sodium 696mg, Total Carbohydrates 5g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein 25g Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!