Pork Chops and Cabbage
- olive oil for coating pan
- 1 small head cabbage shredded
- 4 medium boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In an oil coated 9x13 inch baking pan, place cabbage to make a bed. Top with pork chops.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with the remaining ingredients. Cover with tin foil.
- Bake in for 35 minutes until internal temperature of the pork reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Sliced cucumbers. NUTRITION: 228 Calories; 13g Fat (51.3% calories from fat); 25g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 55mg Cholesterol; 444mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!