Pork and Sweet Potato Hash
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 large cloves garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth or use homemade
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- Heat a large skillet with a tight-fitting lid over medium heat. Add ground pork, onion, and garlic; cook and stir for 10 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
- Add next 5 ingredients (salt through diced sweet potato).
- Reduce heat, cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until sweet potato is tender. Uncover skillet, add the spinach then toss and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: Calories: 822, Total Fat 53g, Cholesterol 150mg, Sodium 525mg, Total Carbohydrates 35g, Dietary Fiber 5g, Protein 5g Points: 17
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!