- 4 5-oz. flank steaks
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sherry optional
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate steaks for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large zipper-topped plastic bag, combine all ingredients. Seal bag and massage meat to coat with marinade. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill or oven broiler. Grill/broil steaks until they reach your preferred level of doneness, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Stir-fried garlicky spinach and Mashed Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with butter, cream cheese and salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve baked russet potatoes instead of Mashed Faux-Tay-Toes. GLUTEN FREE: Use gluten free soy sauce. NUTRITION: per serving: 279 Calories; 15g Fat; 28g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 72mg Cholesterol; 271mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4Lean Meat; 1 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!