Linguine with Greens
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 pound chopped spinach
- 1/2 pound chopped kale
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound linguine pasta cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat; add olive oil and sauté garlic and red pepper flakes until aromatic, about 1 minute.
- Add greens and salt and pepper sauté about 5 to 6 minutes until tender. Toss with warm pasta, and serve with cheese.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Caprese Salad: Layer sliced beefsteak tomatoes, sliced Mozzarella. GLUTEN FREE: Use gluten free pasta. NUTRITION: 374 Calories; 9g Fat (20.7% calories from fat); 12g Protein; 62g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 1mg Cholesterol; 58mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Grain (Starch); 1 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!