Lime ‘n’ Garlic Halibut
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup parsley finely chopped
- 4 halibut fillets or use another firm-fleshed, 6-oz.
- white fish
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except fish and coconut oil; rub mixture into all sides of fillets.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add fillets and sear for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 257 Calories; 11g Fat; 36g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 54mg Cholesterol; 565mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!