Lemon Pepper Shrimp
Here’s a very simple, classic dinner to satisfy your “seafood” taste buds!
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ghee or use coconut oil
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp with lemon juice to fully saturate. Season evenly with salt and pepper. Melt the ghee (or coconut oil) in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2 to 4 minutes per side or until pink and opaque. Yep, it’s that easy! Serve and enjoy!!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Curried Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; toss with salt, pepper, curry powder and chopped green onions and cilantro to taste). Add a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 245 Calories; 10g Fat; 35g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 276mg Cholesterol; 724mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!