Lemon-Lime Rosemary Salmon
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 6 skinless salmon fillets 4-oz.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM.
- Rub garlic, rosemary and zests into both sides of salmon. Place fillets in a baking dish and pour juices over the top. Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Lightly oil the grill grate; grill fillets over indirect heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Watch carefully to prevent burning!!!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby red potatoes tossed with a little butter and dried dill; add steamed green beans. VEGETARIAN: Use tempeh instead of fish. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: Per serving: 138 Calories; 4g Fat; 23g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 59mg Cholesterol; 390mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat. Points: 3
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!