Lemon Dill Fish and Sweet Potato Chips
- Parchment paper
- large re-sealable bag
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- 3 large sweet potatoes thinly sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 pounds cod fillets (or any firm fleshed white fish, cut into 4-inch pieces)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large re-sealable bag, place half of oil, sweet potatoes and salt and pepper, seal and shake to coat evenly.
- Place onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway, or until cooked to desired crispiness.
- While potatoes are baking, in a small bowl, combine and mix the garlic powder, dill and lemon juice with the remaining oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large baking dish, place the fish. Rub the lemon mixture over the fish and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes per side, until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve warm with chips.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli, green beans, or asparagus until slightly tender. NUTRITION: 423 Calories; 16g Fat (33.0% calories from fat); 43g Protein; 28g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 98mg Cholesterol; 139mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain (Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!