Kielbasa and Peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound pork kielbasa chopped
- 2 large bell peppers sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. When oil is hot, add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir together all ingredients and cook for 20 minutes until kielbasa is brown on edges and peppers are tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with butter, cream cheese, and salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). GLUTEN FREE: N/A NUTRITION: 401 Calories; 34g Fat (77.4% calories from fat); 16g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 76mg Cholesterol; 1223mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 5 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!