Honey Sizzlin’ Lamb
These quick-and-easy little lamb chops are deliciously seasoned and lightly glazed in that raw honey we Paleoistas adore!
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons ghee melted, or use coconut oil
- 8 lamb chops
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. In a small bowl, combine seasonings (salt through cumin). In another small bowl, whisk together honey and ghee (or coconut oil).
- Drizzle honey mixture over each side of lamb chops then sprinkle with seasonings. Grill lamb chops for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked to desired level of doneness. Serve and enjoy!!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and steamed rutabaga mashed with a little ghee or coconut oil, salt, pepper and ground nutmeg to taste. NUTRITION: per serving: 702 Calories; 58g Fat; 31g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 158mg Cholesterol; 580mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 9 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 19
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!