Honey Lemon Salmon and Asparagus
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil plus extra for coating pan
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound asparagus spears ends trimmed
- 4 medium salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the first 6 ingredients (honey through lemon juice).
- In an oil coated 9x13 baking pan, place asparagus and place salmon, skin side down, on top. Pour the mixture from bowl evenly over each piece of salmon. Bake for 15 minutes until salmon is flakey.
- Remove from heat and serve asparagus with a fillet of salmon on top.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Big Spinach Salad. GLUTEN FREE: N/A NUTRITION: 282 Calories; 10g Fat (30.4% calories from fat); 36g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 163mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; ½ Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!