Herbalicious Lamb Chops
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon ghee melted, or use coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 8 lamb chops
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe). Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients except lamb; blend well then rub mixture into all sides of lamb chops.
- Grill for 4 to 7 minutes per side (depending on thickness) or until desired level of doneness is achieved.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed and drained rutabagas mashed with a little coconut cream, salt, pepper and ground nutmeg to taste; add a big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 633 Calories; 54g Fat; 32g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 149mg Cholesterol; 1050mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 8 1/2 Fat. Points: 17
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!