Easy Peasy Chicken
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine garlic and spices; blend well then rub mixture into all sides of chicken.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken and cook for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add buttered corn on the cob. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 196 Calories; 2g Fat; 40g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 582mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!