Crock Cooker Eggplant and Zucchini Parm,
- 1 whole eggplant peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium zucchini cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion cut into thin wedges
- 1 3/4 cups pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a crock cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Serve hot and enjoy!!!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Caprese Salad: Layer sliced tomatoes, sliced Mozzarella and fresh basil leaves; drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over Angel Hair pasta. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure pasta sauce is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 126 Calories; 5g Fat; 4g Protein; 19g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 3mg Cholesterol; 426mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Lean Meat; 3 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Fat. Points: 3
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!