Cool Asparagus and Peas with Angel Hair
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red onion minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup asparagus spears chopped, steamed and chilled
- 1 1/2 cups green peas cooked and chilled
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 8-oz. package angel hair pasta prepared according to package directions and chilled
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk together first 6 ingredients (garlic through vinegar). Add all remaining ingredients, except parsley; toss well to combine.
- Top with fresh parsley, if desired, and serve immediately. If pasta is too dry, add more oil and vinegar to taste. Enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve a big spinach salad on the side. VEGETARIAN: No changes necessary. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure vinegar is gluten free. Use gluten free pasta. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 225 Calories; 5g Fat; 8g Protein; 37g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 321mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!