Chipotle Grilled Chicken
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- Olive oil
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. In a small bowl, combine seasonings (salt through coriander seeds).
- Brush chicken breast halves with olive oil then evenly sprinkle with spice mixture.
- Grill chicken for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Buttered corn on the cob and a big salad. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: Per serving: 196 Calories; 2g Fat; 40g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 581mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fat. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!