- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 4-oz.
- 1/2 teaspoon whole wheat flour
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- Sprinkle chicken with flour, salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and sauté on both sides until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add butter to the skillet along with remaining ingredients (thyme through parsley) and whisk up all of the browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Pour over chicken, serve, and enjoy!!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green and yellow (wax) beans and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add white and wild rice pilaf. KOSHER: Omit butter. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure flour and chicken broth are gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 173 Calories; 6g Fat; 27g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 68mg Cholesterol; 120mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!