- 8 medium boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth or use homemade
- In a large crock cooker over high heat, place chicken thighs. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir and cover with lid. Cook for 6 hours until chicken is cooked through and very tender.
- Stir once again before serving hot from crock cooker.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Curried Cauli-Rice (see Day 1 directions and add curry powder, chopped green onions, and chopped cilantro to taste). GLUTEN FREE: N/A NUTRITION: 182 Calories; 7g Fat (31.5% calories from fat); 33g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 129mg Cholesterol; 514mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!