Cheesy Turkey Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus extra for coating pan
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 medium head cauliflower chopped
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. When the oil is hot, stir in ground turkey.
- Cook 5 minutes until browned.
- In a large mixing bowl add turkey and mix the next 5 ingredients (sage through cauliflower) together.
- Place mixture in an oil coated 9x13 inch baking pan and cover with cheese. Bake for 30 minutes until the cauliflower is tender and cheese is melted, and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Stir-fried sliced zucchini, yellow squash, and red bell pepper. GLUTEN FREE: N/A NUTRITION: 328 Calories; 23g Fat (64.3% calories from fat); 26g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 115mg Cholesterol; 232mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!