Basil Leek Pork Tenderloin
- 1 large leek chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 1 pork tenderloin 3-pound
- In a medium bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients (salt and pepper through garlic). Rub basil/garlic mixture on tenderloin.
- Place pork in a large re-sealable bag and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium high heat and place pork on grill. Close lid and cook for 15 minutes on each side, until a meat thermometer reads 145-degrees.
- Remove pork from grill and let cook for 10 minutes then slice and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux-tay-toes (steam cauliflower until tender; drain; mash with cultured ghee, salt and pepper until you get a mashed potatoes texture). NUTRITION: 487 Calories; 19g Fat; 72g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 221mg Cholesterol; 176mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 10 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!