Baked Chicken and Brussels Sprouts
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add chicken and Brussels sprouts.
- Sprinkle with the next 6 ingredients (olive oil through parsley). Stir to mix well.
- In a 13x9 inch baking pan, place the contents of the bowl.
- Drizzle honey over top and bake for 45 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees and holds for 4 seconds, serve.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Steamed veggies: Broccoli, green beans, asparagus. NUTRITION: 428 Calories; 13g Fat (28.2% calories from fat); 58g Protein; 19g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 137mg Cholesterol; 181mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 7 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!