- 1 package Bow Tie pasta cooked and drained, 16-oz.
- 1 jar pasta sauce 28-oz.
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2.5 ounces sliced black olives drained
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers drained and chopped
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts drained
- 8 ounces white button mushrooms sliced
- 2/3 cup diced Provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Cook and drain pasta. Prepare salad ahead of time and chill before serving.
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: In a large bowl, thoroughly combine pasta, sauce, vinegar and oil. Add remaining ingredients and blend well. Serve chilled and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve sliced English cucumbers and beefsteak tomatoes on the side. VEGETARIAN: No changes necessary. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure pasta sauce, vinegar, olives, roasted red peppers and artichoke hearts are gluten free. Use gluten free pasta. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 577 Calories; 19g Fat; 18g Protein; 86g Carbohydrate; 9g Dietary Fiber; 10mg Cholesterol; 987mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 5 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 3 Fat. Points: 15
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!